As you would expect from blooming, we take our social responsibility very seriously. We are therefore taking a number of measures to ensure that everyone can stay in our hotel safely and in a relaxed manner. In this way, we can offer you a safe and relaxed stay, as we have proven in the past year and as you have come to expect from us. As of 25 September 2021, the following measures will apply in our hotel and at blooming beach.
our general measures
• We ask you to be considerate of everyone's personal space. In our hotel there is enough space for this.
• We ask you to use a seat in our facilities whenever possible.
• The swimming pool and sauna are open.
• In the weekend we serve breakfast in shifts. You need to reserve a place for this. You can do this at the reception desk.
• You can pick up a packed lunch from the restaurant every day between 11:30 and 13:30.
• Restaurant Zandhoeve and the blooming brasserie are open exclusively for hotel guests.
• Reservations for dinner are required.
• A disinfection dispenser is always available in our general areas.
• In addition to the regular cleaning work, we pay extra attention to elevator buttons, door handles, remote controls and light switches.
Questions? Please contact us by e-mail.
We hope for your understanding and cooperation. Together we can ensure a safe and relaxing stay.