update February 24
We expect to reopen on March 17, depending on developments regarding the Covid-19 virus. A painful decision, but the new measures have made it impossible to practice our craft and live up to the expectations of our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the spring of 2021 with a wider smile than ever! For now, stay healthy, take care of yourself and each other.
existing reservations through March 16.
All existing reservations through March 16 have been cancelled. Down payments will of course be refunded asap to the account number used to make the payment. This may take a little longer than usual due to the large number of cancellations.
it is possible to make a reservation. You can check the availability here.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at (+31)072 5820 520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our general Covid-19 measures
- We ask you to respect the rules of the RIVM about keeping a distance (1.5 meters) and hygiene.
- As of December 1, it is mandatory for persons over 13 years of age to wear a mouth mask in the public areas of the hotel.
- Shaking hands at reception is unfortunately not possible but our smile is bigger than ever.
- In the hotel, we use one-way traffic as much as possible.
The pool is open to a maximum of 8 people at a time. This does not include children under the age of 13.
- A disinfection dispenser is always available in our common areas.
- In addition to the regular cleaning, we pay extra attention to elevator buttons, door handles, remote controls and light switches.
- In order to avoid pressure at the breakfast buffet, we work in shifts.
- The blooming team is carefully instructed and is happy to work with you to ensure a wonderful and safe stay.
- Additional measures apply to restaurant Zandhoeve, the blooming brasserie and the bar